Retro NI Functionality Fails to Report Refunds on the SOE
(Doc ID 2001991.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making a retro change to an employees NI element, the retro NI functionality is not issuing a refund on the NI element, via the SOE. Checking the run results, the NI refund is present, but this is not passed to the employee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From UK HRMS manager responsibility
2. Create a new employee in March 2015, using NI A.
3. Process payroll run
4. Change effective date to start of employees hire, and change the NI element.
5. Process retropay and payroll run for April.
6. Check SOE and run results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document