Last updated on MAY 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
"Employee Assignment Processes(PAYWSACT)" form is not showing all primary/sub (secondary) assignments for the terminated employee. The issue only occurs on PAYWSACT.fmb 120.39.12010000.50.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Terminate the employee who has multiple assignments. (e.g. Actual Termination Date = 31-DEC-2014).
- Update either primary or sub assignment after the Actual Termination Date. (e.g. 01-JAN-2015).
- Open the "Employee Assignment Processes" form.
(N) View > Assignment Process Results
- Change the form effective date to the date after the Actual Termination Date. (e.g. 01-JAN-2015)
- Query the employee in the Full Name field.
- Only 1 assignment record is retrieved.
Apply <patch 18263447> that contains PAYWSACT.fmb 120.39.12010000.50.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms