Payroll Process Results Form Shows Duplicate Records When Costing of Payment is Ran on Pre-payment Which was Voided and Paid Again
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Costing Setup and Processes
Payroll Process Results function shows duplicate records when costing of payment is ran on pre-payment which was voided and paid again.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create payment method with costing details
2. Attach created payment method to payroll under valid payment methods.
3. Create an employee and run payroll, prepayment.
4. Run Cheque Writer and Costing of Payment.
5. Run Void and Costing of Payment
6. Run Cheque Writer and Costing of Payment again.
7. Navigate to Payroll Process Results form and open costing result. 4 rows can be seen instead of 2.
Form should not show duplicate results. This is the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms