Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, during purchase order (PO) creation, if the PO contains a required DFF and no value were entered in first save attempt, system raised the following error in second save attempt after entering value to the required DFF.
The purchase order (PO) is not created and the following error occurs:
FRM-40735: KEY-COMMIT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
1. Define a Required segment for PO Distributions flexfield.
2. Entry Purchase Order header and line. Do NOT save at this time.
3. Click 'shipments' button and accept default vale. Do NOT save at this time.
4. Click 'Distributions' button and accept default vale.
Do not enter the value of PO Distributions flexfield and Save.
The following error message displayed. Please enter the required value for the XXXX segment in the PO Distributions flexfield.
5. Enter the required value for the segment and Save.
Error FRM-40735: KEY-COMMIT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403 occurs.
6. FRM-40735 error does not disappear even after we close Distributions and shipments window. The PO was not created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms