Last updated on MAY 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to Express Deliver items without inspection for "Inspection Required" shipments
RECEIVING_ROUTING_ID = 2 -- Inspection required
QUANTITY = QUANTITY_RECEIVED
QUANTITY_ACCEPTED = QUANTITY_REJECTED = 0
QUANTITY_ORDERED = QUANTITY_DELIVERED
Receive / Deliver transactions with
ROUTING_HEADER_ID = 2
INSPECTION_STATUS_CODE = NOT INSPECTED
2) Also Output of Diagnostics Apps Check Report for PO - Purchasing shows
User Profile Option Name Profile Option Value Set At
RCV: Allow routing override N Site
Should not be Able to Express Deliver items without inspection for "Inspection Required" shipments
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Receipt against a PO having receipt routing Inspection Required
- Open the receiving transaction and select the item which is to be inspected
- Click on express button and save record.
- Check the transactions in Receiving Transaction Summary
- System will show only two transactions i.e. Receive and Deliver however the receipt routing is Inspection Required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms