Retropay WebADI Spreadsheet is Blank When Downloaded from the View > Retropay Status Page
(Doc ID 2002792.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retropay Status page downloads a blank WebADI spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Manager
2. Navigate to View > Retropay Status
3. Select “Payroll name” in LOV. Click GO. The employees as per the filter appear.
4. Review the employee list and validate as correct. Now click “Download to Spreadsheet” and click GO again.
5. Click “Open” to open the WebADi spreadsheet.
6. Please note that this time it downloads a blank spreadsheet.
7. Similarly, after reviewing the list on “Retropay Status” page, if 1 or more employees only are selected to be downloaded into WebADi spreadsheet, it downloads a blank WebADI spreadsheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document