Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel Sales Order Lines, the lines are cancelled with the selected reason, 'REPLACEMENT ORDER'.
Yet, when attempting to do the same via the Summary tab, the first line is registered with the reason, 'REPLACEMENT ORDER', but the rest of the lines incorrectly display, 'System Change'.
Expect all of the cancelled lines to contain the correct cancellation reason of, 'REPLACEMENT ORDER', when cancelling via the Summary tab.
1. Via the Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns -> Order Organizer form -> Query Sales Order.
3. From the Line Items tab, select a few lines and cancel.
3. Lines get cancelled with selected reason.
4. When the same order is cancelled from the Summary tab, with reason, ‘CANCEL CODE - REPLACEMENT ORDER’,
the rest of the lines on the order get cancelled with the reason, ‘System Change’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms