Award Creation Error: "The Contract may be missing additional clauses suggested by Contract Expert"
(Doc ID 2002850.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve an Award Modification, the following error occurs.
1. The Contract may be missing additional clauses suggested by Contract Expert
2. A Contract Administrator is not defined
1. Navigate to CLM Enabled Purchasing-> Query for an Approved Award from the my approved awards list
2. Select Create Modification
3. Add the modification date and modification details
4. Select Update Contract Terms from the action menu
5. Modify/Add a Contract Clause
6. Apply and submit the modification for approval.
7. Error Message shows up and not able to get over with submission
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document