Award Creation Error: "The Contract may be missing additional clauses suggested by Contract Expert"
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Expert
When attempting to award creation, the following error occurs.
1. The Contract may be missing additional clauses suggested by Contract Expert
2. A Contract Administrator is not defined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to CLM Enabled Purchasing-> Query for an Approved Award from the my approved awards list
2. Select Create Modification
3. Add the modification date and modification details
4. Select Update Contract Terms from the action menu
5. Modify/Add a Contract Clause
6. Apply and submit the modification for approval
Error Message shows up and not able to get over with submission
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms