Vendor And CO Signature Data Not Showing On Any PDF
(Doc ID 2002906.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Neither CO nor Vendor signature data rendering on bilaterally signed Award of any type.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Click the Notifications Summary and click the Award that requires Approval link
2. Click the Approve button
3. Logout and login as the Supplier contact and navigate to the Notifications Summary screen
4. Click the Award that requires signature link
5. Click the Accept button and Enter Signature credentials and click the Sign button
6. Logout and login as the CO and navigate to the Notifications Summary screen
7. Click the Award that requires signature link and Click the Accept button
8. Enter Signature credentials and click the Sign button
9. View PDF - Verify that the CO Signature does not display on the bottom.
This is affecting the other forms as well including the Vendor signature not displaying as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document