Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Shipment Issues
Why, is it the Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices does Not validate the Invoice Number as it does the Shipment Number on uploaded ASN's.
Users, expect the Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices will validate the Invoice Number as it does the Shipment Number.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access
3. Navigation: iSupplier Portal - Homepage ->> Select: Shipments Tab
4. Sub Menu: Shipment Notices ->> Select: Upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices
5. Choose a file: Select - File: asbn_templateExample.txt
6. Creates New ASN Shipment Number 80533634, with Invoice # 2399932
7. Repeat Process and upload File: asbn_templateExample.txt - Once again, Do Not Change Shipment Number
8. Receive Error: Shipment Number: 80533634 at line 3 is invalid because there is an existing shipment Notice,
with the same vendor, vendor site, and shipment number.
9. Repeat Process and upload File: asbn_templateExample.txt - Once again, This Time Change Shipment Number
10. Creates New ASN Shipment Number 80533694, with Invoice # 2399932
11. Problem: Why, is there validation on the Shipment Number, and Not on the Invoice Number.
12. Nothing stops the user from using the Same Invoice Number over and over.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue users understand why the ASN creation process has a validation on the Shipment number,
but doesn't have it on the Invoice Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms