Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing Engine
After creating a promotion limit based cumulative discount limits. When transactions
are performed and discounts are applied, this limit should get consumed. In
their case in stead of consuming the limit, it is adding up to the limit.
Promotion modifier 5% discount (Header level adjustment) defined
Limit- cumulative across all orders amount= 2500
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a discount list modifier to apply at order level.
2. Enter the List Limits with Cumulative Discount Amount enforced Current Transaction with amount $2500.
3. Run ‘QP: Maintains the denormalized data in QP Qualifiers’ program for that modifier. The program completes successfully.
4. Create an order for an item having list price $136 & qty 500.
Note that the modifier was applied on the order.
5. Navigate to the modifier & open the list limits. Check the Balances.
Instead of adjusting the discount amount to $2500, it incorrectly added the adjustment amount to the available limit 6800+2500 = 9300.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms