Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 HRMS RUP4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Australian Payroll
System allows user to enter a Super Fund Name with more than 40 characters but when attempting to run SuperStream Report and select this Fund value in 'Super Fund' parameter, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into AU HRMS Super User responsibility
2. N: work Structures - Organization - Description
3. Query back the organization and select 'Business Group' classification. Click on 'Others' button - select 'SuperStream Superfund'
4. Enter mandatory details and with a 'Super Fund Name' that is more than 40 characters. Save
5. Run SuperStream Report and try to select this this value against 'Super Fund' parameter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms