Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
Even though the adjustment amount is out of scope for the approval limit, or a user has no adjustment approval limit for the currency, you can create the adjustment without any errors and this adjustment is approved automatically.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Setup > Transactions > Approval Limits
1. There is the following approval limit setups for user A:
Document type Currency From Amount To Amount
------------- -------- ----------- ---------
Adjustment AED -184 184
Adjustment AUD -51 51
Adjustment FJD -93 93
Adjustment IDR -473,934 473,934
Adjustment SGD -64 64
2. Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
3. Create the following Transactions:
Transaction A with currency SGD.
Transaction B with currency JOD.
4. Navigation: Transactions > Transactions Summary
5. Search the Transaction A & B:
6. Press the Open button.
7. Create the adjustment for Transaction A(in SGD).
8. Save it.
-> User A has the approval limit for currency SGD, so normally saved without any errors.
9. Back to the Transaction Summary window and select Transaction B without closing Transaction Summary window.
10. Press the Open button.
11. Create the adjustment for Transaction B(in JOD).
12. Save it.
-> Normally saved without any errors. But this operation should show the error message because user A has no approval limit for currency JOD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms