FRM-41106: You cannot create records without a parent record: When Trying To Select A Second Repair Order From The Find Repair Order Search Results
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
When attempting to return to a previously run query from the Repair Orders form the following error occurs.
FRM-41105 you cannot create records without a parent records
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run a query in the find Repair Orders form which will return multiple orders
2. Open an order from the list
3. Select the Logistics Tab In the Repair Order details
4. Place the cursor in the SR header region of the form and click on the Search icon to return the the previously run query results.
5. Error is thrown multiple times.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms