NON Stock Item Price NOT Defaulted (Inherited) Correctly When Using Copy from Asset BOM in OAF Work Order Page
(Doc ID 2003767.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, In SSA (OAF) Work Order (WO) page, Non Stock item price is not defaulted to material requirements when copy from Asset BOM is used
Expect price to be defaulted from Master Item setup, same as it is happening when creating WO via forms
The order of for price defaulting should be:
I. Asset BOM
II. Org Item Price List
III. Master Org Item price List
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Asset BOM for asset group:
2. Add non-stock item > see that price is visible in BOM
3. Create WO via form > Materials button > in Direct item region press add direct item button > select non stock > save > price is defaulted
4. Create WO via OAF > save
5. In material region, press button Copy from Asset BOM > select non stock > save
6. Requery Work Order Material > Direct Item region > Show details > price is NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document