Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Canadian Payroll
The Special Inputs element is created when the involuntary deduction is created. The special inputs elements does not work with Additional or Replacement amounts
To be to use the Special Inputs as need to make adjustments for mistakes or employee requests to increase their deductions over the court order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 'Special Inputs' element of garnishment are not working for Additional Amount or Replacement Amount Input Value.
2. Entered the amount in Additional Amount and Replacement Amount input value filed, but same is not affecting main parent element after payroll run.
3. Suppose they made a mistake in previous period and enter incorrect amount. Now they want to deduct additional or replace amount for specific month
4. Sometimes an employee is short of payments for his case and he voluntarily wants some additional payments to be deducted from his wages, and / or due to any reason garnishment department want to adjust / settle payments.
5. Special Inputs are used when need to adjust/refunds or reconcile any payment for correction and not to increase or decrease the deduction without the court order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms