End Dated Change Reasons in Lookup APL_ASSIGN_REASON are Still Showing in List of Values (LOV)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the application status via the Candidate Details page, end dated values in the lookup APL_ASSIGN_REASON shows up in the list of possible statuses for the application. The issue does not happen if the status is updated via the 'Applicants: Mass Update' page.
The list for the field New Status contains lookup codes in the lookup type APL_ASSIGN_REASON that have already been end dated.
The list should only contain values that are still active in the lookup type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Manager.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy which has active applicants.
5. Select the vacancy from the search results and click on the button View Applicants or the link Active Applicants.
6. Click on the name of one of the applicants from the list to open the Candidate Profile page.
7. Click More in the section Jobs Applied For.
8. Click on the list for the field New Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms