Deactivating/Reactivating Asset Number Throws Error The Object Version Number passed does not match with the one existing in Installed Base tables
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deactivating and reactivating asset numbers, the following error is occuring
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Remove asset from hierarchy
3. Deactivate asset via Asset Numbers form
4. Re-activate asset via Asset Numbers form
5. Receive the aforementioned error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms