Deactivating/Reactivating Asset Number Throws Error The Object Version Number passed does not match with the one existing in Installed Base tables
(Doc ID 2004570.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deactivating and reactivating asset numbers, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Remove asset from hierarchy
3. Deactivate asset via Asset Numbers form
4. Re-activate asset via Asset Numbers form
5. Receive the aforementioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document