Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Modifiers Setup only
When attempting to change the get item quantity (or make any update) on a promotion modifier, the following error is shown.
For this particular modifier, an incompatibility group value was recently entered. However issue occurs on other modifier(s) where
the modifier's incompatibility group was not updated.
Secondary error message that might be shown:
FRM-40105: unable to resolve reference to item PRICING_ATTR_GET.SERVICE_DURATION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a pricing modifier using the standard Advanced pricing responsibility and form
Navigate: Oracle Pricing Manager > Modifiers > Modifier Setup
2. Create a modifier line of type Promotional Goods. Do not Enter an incompatibility group.
3. Enter the 'get' item details (Click on Define Details button)
4. Save the modifier and exit the screen
5. Re-query the modifier and try to make a change to the 'get' item details, no error will occur.
6. Enter an incompatibility group on the main line. Save.
8. Go back to the 'get' item details and change the 'get' quantity.
Click on the details button. Change the quantity from 3 to 4. Tab and Save. Get the error oe_lock_row_changed
Recently applied the following patches:
<Patch 17070407:R12.QP.B> and <Patch 17671627:R12.QP.B>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms