Transfer Shop Floor Invoice Variance Doesn't Work For Credit Memo
(Doc ID 2004937.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a credit memo related to an invoice which is matched to PO linked to WO, the Transfer Shop Floor IPV program doesn't generate any transaction.
The Transfer Shop Floor IPV program should generate transactions for credit momos.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Work order and add a direct item
2. Create PO and receive and deliver the direct item with shop floor destination
3. Create an invoice matched to the PO and with an unit price of 100 instead of 73.95 on PO.
4. Validate and create accounting for the invoice.
5. Transfer the accounting transaction to GL.
6. Run "Transfer Shop Floor Invoice Variance".
7. Run "Create Accounting - Cost Management"
8. Validate the cost on WO. That's correct.
9. Create a credit memo via "Corrections buttom" to match with the invoice and unit price -8.00
10. Validate and create accounting for the credit memo
11. Transfer the accounting transaction to GL.
12. Run "Transfer Shop Floor Invoice Variance". There is no transactions which is generated by this program.
13. Run "Create Accounting - Cost Management"
14. Validate the cost on WO. That's NOT correct. the credit memo is not reflected.
Why is this not reflected?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|