Order Line Pricing Date Not Defaulting Based On Request Date
(Doc ID 2004982.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Sales Order Line 'Pricing date' not defaulting based on Line 'Request date'.
There is a Defaulting Rule setup in place, but even after adding dependency of Pricing Date on Request Date, the Pricing Date does not populate when Request Date is changed
Expect that the Pricing Date would get defaulted again when Request Date is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Enter Order
3. Navigate to line level > Enter Line
4. See that header and line Request Date = 27-APR-2015 > See Pricing Date defaulting to 27-APR-2015 from Request Date
5. Update line Request date = 20-APR-2015
6. See that the Pricing Date is still 27-APR-2015
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|