iSupplier/iSurvey Integration: After Applying Patch 19161594, Multi Transaction Records Are Sometimes Created.
(Doc ID 2005352.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Scripting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to continue to work an iSurvery which is in an unstable state
-- This is ok and expected. However intermittently on saving the new iSurvey, it is saved as a second transaction, then as a third and so on. The details entered can not be retrieved and the iSupplier/iSurvey capture of data remains broken.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier registers using Prospective Supplier Registration page, and fills in the survey.
2. The supplier is accepted.
3. The buyer opens the supplier survey to review the data.
4. The survey is not closed using "Save for later" (e.g. by clicking another link or closing the browser tab).
5. The survey cannot be opened, therefore a new instance of the survey is created.
6. After filling the survey in, the new instance cannot be opened as well and a new instance is created again and again.
The issue has the following business impact:
The information provided in the survey at supplier's registration is used to decide whether the supplier should be approved or rejected.
If it's closed unexpectedly, the information cannot be reviewed and the decision cannot be made, and the survey cannot be opened for review again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document