Negative Depreciation Adjustment Generated After Setting Depreciation Limit
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Log into FA responsibility
2. Navigate to Asset workbench
3. Choose asset#XXX which is fully reserved as of May-2014 and set the depreciation limit to zero
4. Run depreciation.
5. Found that SV=3125. The deprn amount should be 3125/12=260.
260*12=3120, so there is a difference = 5.
The system-calculated deprn is 260-5=255 for period 24174. The last period of deprn is 3125-[255+(260*10)]=270.
6. The expected deprn = 265 for period 24174, and the rest of 11 periods should be 260.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms