Last updated on MAY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Supplier Registration Issues
Taxpayer Id not getting validated based on Country in Prospective Supplier Registration page
Users expect that application should not allow to continue to the next page without 9 digit value for Taxpayer Id when United States is selected in Tax Country field.
Due to this issue, Unable to enforce suppliers entering correct information
Steps To Reproduce
1. Access Prospective Supplier Registration page.
2. Fill in required information.
3. Enter Tax Country : US
4. Enter (invalid) value for Taxpayer Id : 12
5. Click Continue, there is no error.
6. Application goes to: Prospective Supplier Registration: Additional Details, And Fill in required information.
7. Click Next
8. Click Submit and get message:
Thank you for registering your company. Your registration has been submitted for approval and you will be notified of your registration status via email in due course.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms