Change Order Implementation Not Added To Agreement When "Submit for Baseline" Box is Not Checked
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When implementing Revenue impact change order, if the "Submit for Baseline" check box is not checked while implementing, the change document amount is not added to the agreement funding and it will not show up under "Not Baselined" field in the Project Funding Inquiry form.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Created a new Change Order for the project, bas sswa shared 1.
2. >Control tab>Change Orders subtab. In the Change Orders page, choose Create=Contract Modification CO. Click the Go button.
3. In the Create Change Order: Contract Modification CO page, enter the following:
Summary/Description=bas change order 2
Click the Apply button.
4. Back to the Change Orders page. For Summary=bas change order 2, click the Update Impact pencil link.
5. In the Update Change Order: Contract Modification CO page under the Impact subtab, click the Edit Planned Cost button that is under the Financial section.
Enter the Agreement Information=bas ups agreement. Note that the Impact box is now checked.
6. In the Edit Planned Amounts page, enter 5000.00 under Raw Cost and Burdened Cost. Click the Save button. Click the Control: Change Orders breadcrumb.
7. Back to the Update Change Order: Contract Modification CO page under the Impact subtab, click the Edit Planned Revenue button under the Financial section.
Note that the Impact box is now checked. Also see that the Planned line shows Cost=5000.00.
8. In the Edit Planned Amounts page, enter 2500.00 each for task 1 and task 2 under the Revenue. Click the Save button.
9. >Control>Change Orders. In the Change Orders page, click the Update Impact pencil link for Summary=bas change order 2.
10. In the Update Change Order: Contract Modification CO page under the Impact subtab, see under the Financial section that the Impact box is checked. Also
see that the Planned line shows Revenue=5000.00.
Click the Change Status button. Set New Status=External Review. Click the Apply button.
Confirmation: Status Change
If you change the status from Draft to Working, this item will be accessible to project team members, and actions will be assigned to the specified assignees. You cannot change a Working item back to Draft. Are you sure you want to continue?
Click the Yes button.
Click the Change Status button. Set New Status=External Submit. Click the Apply button.
In the Review: Contract Modification CO page, click the Submit button.
11. Back to the Change Orders page, click the Implement Impact pencil link for Summary=bas change order 2.
12. Make sure the Approved Cost Budget and Approved Revenue Budget are submitted and baselined.
13. In the Implement Impact page, check the Add Additional Agreement Amounts box. click the Implement Financial Impact button.
14. In the Implement Financial Impact page, choose the Plan Type of Approved Cost Budget and Approved Revenue Budget. The Implement Cost and Revenue boxes are checked. Do NOT check the 'Submit for Baseline' box. Click the Implement button. Information message shows:
1.The change document amounts have been implemented in the current working versions of the following plan type(s): [Approved Cost Budget, Approved Revenue Budget].
2.The supplier cost impact you are implementing in this budget may also be implemented from the PO, since the "Open Commitments" option in the budget is selected.
Please ensure that the same impact is not implemented from the PO as well as the change order.
15. Under the Financials tab, Budgets and Forecasts subtab, see that the Approved Cost Budget and Approved Revenue Budget shows 110000 for the Working Versions.
16. Under the Project Funding Inquiry, the 5000.00 is NOT added to the Not Baselined field as it shows 0.00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms