Copy Partially Funded Req Errors When Extended Price Is Less Than Partially Funded Amount
(Doc ID 2005715.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.3, when copying a partially-funded requisition, an error occurs when the extended price is less than the partially-funded amount.
(Line 1Distribution 1): Funded Value should be between 0 and total order value (both inclusive).
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a CLM iProcurement Requisition (preferably an approved) having Quantity 10 and Price 5; total = 50, Partially Funded Flag Check, Funded Amount = 35 and Funded Quantity = 7
2. Copy the above partially-funded requisition
3. View Cart and Checkout
4. Click Checkout
5. Click Edit Lines
6. Select the line, click Update
7. Reduce the quantity to 6, immediately click Apply
8. Click Apply
9. Click Next
10. You will get the error: (Line 1Distribution 1): Funded Value should be between 0 and total order value (both inclusive).
11. All user entered details are lost.
Due to this issue, users are unable to complete the copy requisition creation and submission.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document