Credit Check Hold Unexpectedly Released By Credit Check Processor
(Doc ID 2005768.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
Some orders go on credit check hold due to the accounts being over 60 days as per the Credit Rule.
A few minutes later, the system has a background process, Credit Check Processor, that releases orders
No adjustments to the orders were made and no payments received. Credit exposure shows over credit limit.
Expect that the orders won't be released.
Issue can be duplicated at will.
1. Setup Credit Check Rule, Order Type and assign Rule to Ordering. Enable Credit
Checking for customer, payment type and party
2. Enter new order that goes on Hold
3. Run Initialize Credit Summaries
4. Run Credit Check Processor
5. Order Level hold is released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document