Credit Check Hold Unexpectedly Released By Credit Check Processor
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
Some orders go on credit check hold due to the accounts being over 60 days as per the Credit Rule.
A few minutes later, the system has a background process, Credit Check Processor, that releases orders
No adjustments to the orders were made and no payments received. Credit exposure shows over credit limit.
Expect that the orders won't be released.
Issue can be duplicated at will.
1. Setup Credit Check Rule, Order Type and assign Rule to Ordering. Enable Credit
Checking for customer, payment type and party
2. Enter new order that goes on Hold
3. Run Initialize Credit Summaries
4. Run Credit Check Processor
5. Order Level hold is released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms