Unable to Generate Total Compensation Statement due to "ORA-01403: no data found" Error
(Doc ID 2005970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version of Total Compensation Statement,
When attempting to generate a statement which has been previously generated and purged, the following error occurs on the log file:
ORA-01403: no data found
benefit action Id : 1396600
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Total Compensation Setup Wizard.
3. Select the Total Compensation Statement Business Area and click the Select button.
4. Select Generate Employee Statements from Batch Processes.
5. Attempt to generate the statement in question.
Error occurs on the log a no statements are generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document