Combine Shipment Groups Total Weight, Volume and Shipment Count Do Not Reflect the Changes that are Combined
(Doc ID 2006468.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Combine Shipment Groups process, successfully combines, however the Total Weight, Volume and Shipment Count are not updated to reflect the new amounts.
This Test example illustrates the failure to combine the Total Weight, Volume and Shipment Count:
1. Navigate Shipment Management>Group Management>Shipment Group
2. Search for and select 2 shipments groups to combine: (ie Shipment Group A and Shipment Group B)
3. Shipment Group A has a Total Weight of 100 LBS and a Total Volume of 4.25 CUFT
4. Shipment Group B has a Total Weight of 110 LBS and a Total Volume of 2.25 CUFT
5. Proceed to > Actions>Shipment Management>Manage Groups and Charges> Combine Shipment Groups.
The Expectations at this point is to see 1 Shipment Group that displays the Total Weight/Volume combined.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document