No Values in the List of Values for 'Source Organization' for 'Data Sources' in the 'Site Home' Form
(Doc ID 2006514.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Manufacturing Operations Center - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 12.1.3 Instance:
There are no values in the list of values (LOV) for 'Source Organization' for 'Data Sources' in the 'Site Home' form.
Had set up Home Site running MTH_PLANTS_DIM_EBS_INIT_PF process flow in the MTHEBIIP module. Besides, also tried to add a site setting up directly, and 'Source Organization' under 'Data Sources'. There are no values to select accordingly.
As a result, unable to continue setting up Manufacturing Operations Center (MOC).
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1) Go to the 'Manufacturing Operations Center Administrator' responsibility
2) Navigation: Set Up: Site Home
3) Add a new Site or select an existing site code
4) Click on the 'Update' button
5) Scroll down until the 'Data Source' region appears
6) Click on the 'Add' button
7) Select the 'System Code'
8) Click on the LOV for 'Source Organization'
9) Note that there are no values in the LOV for 'Source Organization'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document