Updating Freight Terms on Order with Picked/Staged Lines Is Being Allowed
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to update Freight Terms on a Sales Order with picked/staged lines.
This should be prevented and a pop-up message should be displayed.
1. Via the Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. On the Sales Order Header, updating freight terms after the lines have been picked/staged, is allowed by the system; allows the users to update and save the changes, but it doesn't update the delivery.
4. When trying to update other fields (i.e. Warehouse, FOB, customer, ship-to, ...), the system returns a pop-up error screen and prevents the updates since the lines are in picked/staged status.
5. When updating the shipping method, the system allows the update, un-assign the current delivery, creates a new delivery and assigns it to the order - we use Process Deliveries SRS Program.
6. In the case of updating the freight terms, none of the above happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms