FSTP Error: JBO-27122: SQL ERROR ORA-1008 - When Trying To Receive Externally Sourced Parts Requirement Purchase Order
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Spares Logistics
When attempting to receive a PO which has been created in Parts Requirement the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: SELECT * FROM
(select flv.MEANING DOC_TYPE,
ph.PO_HEADER_ID HEADER_ID ,
NULL BILL_OF_LADING ,
TO_DATE(NULL) SHIPPED_DATE ,
NULL FREIGHT_CARRIER_CODE, NVL(PLL.PROMISED_DATE,PLL.NEED_BY_DATE)
and trunc(nvl(cil.EFFECTIVE_DATE_END,sysdate)) >= trunc(sysdate)
and cil.resource_id = :1
and cil.Resource_type = :2) QRSLT WHERE (RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID = :1)
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound
1. create a requisition with the destination as the default subinventory of the Field service Technician.
2. Aprove the requisition.
3. Create a Purchase Order from the requisition and approve it.
4. Open Field Service Technician Portal
5. Click on receive shipments.
6. Observe Purchase Order created is listed.
7. Click on receive shipments.
8. In the receiving page selct the order and apply.
Get the above mentioned exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms