Last updated on JUNE 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisitions
1. When attempting to query the Requisition line from the Requisition Summary form do not see line and distribution data.
'There are no lines for this header'
2. When cancel approval from Requisition Summary, line data is cleared.
However, when cancel approval from Requisition from , line data is retained.
Expect to see line and distribution data at Requisition Summary form.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigation = Requisitions > Requisitions Summary, Press 'New' button to open 'Requisition' form
2. Enter Requisition header, line, distribution, Save
3. Press 'Approval' button to open 'Approve Document' window
4. Press 'Cancel' button in 'Approve Document' window and return to 'Requisition' form found only Requisition Header data but previous entered Requisition Line and Distribution data were all gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms