R12: Incorrect Account ID Was Populated When Custom Account Generator Workflow Is in Use with Requisition Import Concurrent Program
(Doc ID 2007456.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Account Generator Workflow' has been customized to populate Accounts.
It is working fine with manual Requisition creation in Core Purchasing Requisition forms, but imported Requisition was found with incorrect accounts populated if Requisition was imported via 'Requisition Import' program.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Requisitions > Requisitions
3. Create and save the Requisition
4. Go to Requisition's Distributions by clicking the 'Distributions' button
5. Verify the generated accounts are correct
6. Insert data into PO_REQUISITONS_INTERFACE_ALL table
7. Navigation = Reports > Run
8. Run 'Requisitions Import' program
9. Navigation = Requisitions > Requisition Summary
10. Query the just imported Requisition on 'Distributions' level
11. Verify the generated accounts are not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!