Error While Saving Records In Retro Billing Form: FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item SALES_CREDIT.STUB.PERCENT_R_TOTAL
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Inquiry & Status
After entering details in retro billing form, then click on save, system throws the following error:-
FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item SALES_CREDIT.STUB.PERCENT_R_TOTAL.
FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item SALES_CREDIT_STUB.PERCENT_R_TOTAL_RTOT_DB.
FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item SALES_CREDITS.PERCENT_R_RTOT_OLD.
1. Select Order Management responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
3. Enter Sales Order and proceed the lines for Fulfil and Closure
4. After Line is Closed, change the Price of Ordered Item on its respective Price List in order to perform Retro billing
5. Query the Closed Line's Order on Retro billing Organizer to create a Retro bill Order
6. Invoke Ctrl+S action after Lines are retrieved > results in error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms