Field Service: Trunk Stock Management - Popup Window Error After IE11 Patches (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error)
(Doc ID 2007901.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the below Oracle patches that are needed to support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11), users might be experiencing an issue with the Field Services Trunk Stock Management-Transfer Parts popup window.
After clicking on the "Transfer" icon - the error message appears.
The website cannot display the page
Most likely causes:
. The website is under maintenance.
. The website has a programming error.
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means...
prevented the webpage from displaying.
(R) Customer Services Portal
(N) Field Service Technician Dashboard
- On the right-hand side, click on link for "Trunk Stock Management"
- Click on "Go"
- Find a line where the "Available Quantity" > 0.
- Click on the "Transfer" icon.
=> Error occurs.
- Navigate to any page and click on 'Preferences' link.
- In the Languages section, next to the drop down, there shall be a 'Hint' text icon.
- Click on that icon.
=> Instead of the Hint, the same error 'HTTP 500 Internal Server Error' may appear.
The following are the Oracle patches applied (Needed to support IE 11):
- Patch 18936791:R12.FWK.B.delta.4
- Patch 17932167:R12.TXK.B - OAF:IE11--FORMS APPLICATIONS CAN'T BE LAUNCHED
- Patch 19659562:R12.CC_PF.B - EBS 1213 IE 11 consolidation patch for CRM (Interaction Center)
- Patch 19273341:R12.BNE.B.delta.4 (Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator (bne))
- Patch 16983427:R12.AP.B - IF ENTER ALREADY USED PPR NAME, IT WILL GIVE ERROR AND CLEARS THE PPR NAME
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document