Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
Punchout item on iProcurement requisition somehow unexpectedly gets linked to an internal inventory item. The users expect the punchout item should not have an internal item number populated, but upon reviewing the requisition the internal item number is populated.
It is ok and expected that the supplier item can match to a blanket agreement / BPA line and then be associated to an inventory item, but not expected that the supplier item can match to a standard purchase order line and then be associated to an inventory item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to iProcurement home page
2. Do Punchout to VWR supplier site
3. Search and find item
4. Add the item to the cart and return to iProcurement with the punchout catalog item in cart
5. Submit the requisition
6. Query the Requisition in Core Apps Purchasing form
- see that the requisition line is tied to an Internal item
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms