Approval Notification For A Requisition Amendment Does Not Show Differences
(Doc ID 2007976.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Release 12.2.3, when an amendment is submitted for approval, the approval notification does not show the differences (changes) for the requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The requester user logs in, using CLM iProcurement responsibility.
2. Click the Requisitions tab.
3. Select the approved requisition to amend, select the Change option, and click Go.
4. On the Requisition Amendment Shopping Cart page, make a change to the line(s), such as the quantity.
5. Proceed to checkout and submit the requisition amendment for approval.
6. The approver user logs in.
7. From the Worklist, the approver opens the notification. The notification page only shows the new values to be approved. It does not show what the original values were, prior to the change request.
By contrast, when using the non-CLM iProcurement responsibility, the approval notification displays both the old values and new values of the requisition, so the approver can see what changes were made.
Due to this issue, approver users are having difficulty determine what changes were made on the CLM requisitions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!