Email Address For Employee On Appraisal Notification Does Not Show New Email Address
Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
When changing the email address of an appraisee in the middle of an appraisal period, the next notifications are still being sent to the old email address.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on as an employee.
2. Create a new appraisal (using the existing email address)
3. Share the appraisal to the line manager.
4. Log on as the line manager
5. See the notification with the email address 1
6. Change the employee’s email on the system. email address 2
7. Log on as the line manager
8. Return the appraisal to the employee.
9. Log on as the employee
10.Check the notification just received to advise them the appraisal had been passed pack.
11. On this notification, the old email address (email address 1) is still showing instead of the new email address.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms