Attempting to Save Enrollment Changes, Errors: APP-PAY-07155: The HR Object is invalid
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to save changes to medical during Open enrollment, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and create a new employee with contacts as of 03-APR-2014.
3. Process the New Hire life event as of 03-APR-2014 and enroll in the medical plan "BlueCare HMO EE & Family - PreTax"
4. Go to Designee and cover the eligible contact and enter the certificate received date.
Required certification is received and enrollment is no longer suspended.
5. Close the New Hire life event and process an Open life event on a later date following adding a new eligible contact.
6. Keep the existing enrollment in "BlueCare HMO EE & Family - PreTax" and designate the new contact.
7. Now change the enrollment to "BlueOptions POS/PPO EE & Family – PreTax" and save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms