Unable to Query Contingent Workers in the "Enter and Maintain Contingent Worker" Form
(Doc ID 2009299.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to query a contingent worker in Shared HR.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the HR Foundation Responsibility
2. N: People -> Enter and Maintain Contingent Workers
3. Click on Find > Enter Employee Name
4. No data returned.
5. Clicking on the Plus sign '+' by People By Name
6. The Contingent Worker cannot be found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document