Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pick Load
In Oracle Warehouse Management, while the user was performing Pick Task with Pick UoM setup and changed the Locator and the
changed locator is also had Pick UoM set up, the user gets error while confirming the lot quantity. Also, while confirming
LPN, the user sees absurd quantities being displayed on the Pick Load Page.
Receive the following message: 2.66667 Ca is the maximum quantity that can be picked. Press any key to continue.
1. Create a Lot item Item_L1
2. Create two locators and update the Pick UoM as same for both the locators. Pick UoM - 1Cs=24Ea
3. Create Loose Onhand with multiple Lots in both locators.
4. Create a SO and pick release the same to create a task for 360 Ea
5. Setup the Pick Load Page Template to Show task in Pick UoM and allow lot substitution without exception as Yes.
6. See that the task is shown for 15 Cs on the Pick Load Page.
7. While performing the task, change the locator to another locator with a different one which has both allocated and unallocated Lot.
The location users trying to pick from contains 1536 Ea or 64 Ca....All of it is available
8. Confirm the details and navigate to Item Details Page and confirm the same lot as allocated.
9. Receive error 2.66667 Ca is the maximum quantity that can be picked. Press any key to continue.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot pick in the Pick UOM accurately
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms