CREATION_DATE And CREATED_BY In MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP Are Wrongly Updated When Tasks Is Queried In "Paper Based Pick"
(Doc ID 2009909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When task is queried in any mobile page like "Paper Based Pick" the values CREATION_DATE/CREATED_BY in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP are wrongly updated.
Expect that when a task is updated then CREATION_DATE/CREATED_BY should not get updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales order and release the sales order with plan task option as yes.
2. Change the status of task as pending and save it, note the transaction number.
3. Note the creation_date and created_by values from MMTT with regards to transaction number found in point#2.
4. Go to mobile client and choose Paper based pick and provide the pick id as taken from point 2 and enter.
5. Validate the creation_date and created_by values again, the values should be similar to the ones found in point number 3.
But the values are different now
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document