Notification Tender XML Which is Sent When Using Conditional Booking Doesn't Include Conditional Booking Fields
(Doc ID 2009945.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having conditional booking defined along with external system that sends tender offer XMLs, when using action: actions - shipment management - tender - modify tender, the tender XML that gets sent via e-mail doesn't contain the conditional booking glog elements.
It is expected to have the conditional booking fields included in the tender XML
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Having conditional booking setup:
1. Search for shipment
2. Go to Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Secure resources -> you will receive tender offer XML
Login as SERVPROV
1. Go to Online Booking and Tendering
2. Search for OUTSTANDING
3. Click on the tender that is specific for shipment
4. Click on Accept
5. Update the pick up and delivery date and click on Finished
Login as PLANNER
1. Click on Online Booking and Tendering
2. Search for same shipment
3. Click on Review or update conditional booking
4. Do not approve this, just change the start and delivery dates and click on save
5. Go to Shipment Management -> Search for shipment again
6. Check the shipment and go to Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Tender modify
7. You will receive e-mail notification which contains the tender xml however without the conditional booking fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document