R12: iSupplier Shows PO Number As Multiple Even For Invoices Against Single Release
(Doc ID 2010094.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Invoice page in iSupplier shows 'Multiple' for the Purchase Order (PO) number associated to a certain In-Process Invoice, but the View Invoice page for the same Invoice shows the Order Number as a clickable link rather than 'Multiple'.
Users expect that the Create Invoices page should show the single Order / blanket release associated to this invoice, rather than showing the value as 'Multiple'
1. Login as supplier user
2. Navigate to iSupplier responsibility
3. Finance / Create Invoices
4. Search for Invoice Status = In Process
|Invoice Number||Purchase Order|
5. Click the View Invoices tab, instead of Create Invoices
6. Search for Invoice Number = RELINV2
- see the same Invoice shows a single Purchase Order number as expected
Invoice Status On Hold PO Number
RELINV2 In-Process Procurement Review 1234-56
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|