Email Addresses Are Being Updated For An Employee In 2 Different Business Groups
(Doc ID 2010534.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11.0 instance, with a Linux 64bit Platform, running Apps 12.1.3 patched at R12.HR_PF.B.delta.4, and with PER and PAY fully installed.
Issue being seen is that when entering a person a second time to serve business needs where person must have two primary assignments, in two separate business groups, the email address is being duplicated along with the account creation.
Steps to Reproduce:
Issue can be replicated at will by following steps:
1. Using HRMS Manager Seeded Responsibility
2. People - > enter and maintain
- Find person who is already on system with Primary Assignment in Business Group #1
- Enter a new person, and when asked to match, match it to the person above.
- Observe as new entry account inherits the email address from person #1
- Assign new person to new primary assignment with business group #2
- Attempt to enter a new email assignment for person #2, and observe that the email address changes on both accounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document