Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11.0 instance, with a Linux 64bit Platform, running Apps 12.1.3 patched at R12.HR_PF.B.delta.4, and with PER and PAY fully installed.
Issue being seen is that when entering a person a second time to serve business needs where person must have two primary assignments, in two separate business groups, the email address is being duplicated along with the account creation.
Steps to Reproduce:
Issue can be replicated at will by following steps:
1. Using HRMS Manager Seeded Responsibility
2. People - > enter and maintain
- Find person who is already on system with Primary Assignment in Business Group #1
- Enter a new person, and when asked to match, match it to the person above.
- Observe as new entry account inherits the email address from person #1
- Assign new person to new primary assignment with business group #2
- Attempt to enter a new email assignment for person #2, and observe that the email address changes on both accounts.
3. Business Impact is that it is impeding flow of email to the proper email addresses as required by the organization for the two separate business groups.
- Impacted persons - this affects any person in this scenario across all environments and is not limited to Production.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms