Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Logistics Management
In Depot Repair Logistics tab, when using OM Defaulting rules to default the Warehouse in the sales order, the warehouse value doesn't default from the Order Line to the Logistics line.
As a result, in the Logistics tab, the "Picking Rule" LOV doesn't have any value.
Expect the warehouse value that defaulted in the sales order via defaulting rules, to show in the logistic line.
Or the "Picking Rule" LOV to show values even if the Warehouse column doesn't have a value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile "CSD: Default Logistics Warehouse" to 'No'
2. Configure OM defaulting rules to default the warehouse value in the sales order
3. Create a new RO and logistic line. In the logistic line the Warehouse value is not defaulted which is correct because profile option "CSD: Default Logistics Warehouse" is set to 'No'
4. Process the logistic line and the sales order gets created. In the sales order the warehouse value is populated following the OM defaulting rules
5. Back in the Depot Logistics tab, the warehouse that defaulted in OM is not showing on the logistic line
6. When try to select a value for "Picking Rule", the LOV has no values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms