Creating Change Request Results In Record Being Created In ENG_REVISED_ITEMS
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
Find we are getting an error when trying to delete an item.
An ECO exists for this item (ENG_REVISED_ITEMS)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Change Request 'ChangeReq123' for item 1000A.
2. Implement the Change Request.
3. Try to delete item 1000A.
4. On the Delete Group, run the Check Group and concurrent request completes with error:
'An ECO exists for this item (ENG_REVISED_ITEMS)' for the item#1000A.
5. Run the program 'Engineering Change Order Purge program' to delete the Change Request.
6. The program completes normal but the Change Request is not purged.
The issue has the following business impact:
Not able to delete item since the Change Order purge program is not purging the change record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms