Unable To See Non Routine In The Visit's Material Requirement Tab
(Doc ID 2011599.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A planner added Non-Routine (NR) to newly created WorkOrder (WO) .. but, observed that this NR was not visible in the Material Requirement (MR) tab page, but can be found in the Task page.
The NR should also be visible in the MR tab page.
1. Created Visit and Pushed to Production.
2. In Execution removed a component and created new WO with MR attached
3. Created a new NR while inspecting the removed component
4. Added the new NR to same visit to create a new WO to fix the NR
5. But the NR was not seen the MR tab .... whereas in the Task tab, it’s visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document