Not Able to Include New Column in Compensation Details Report Output
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Compensation Workbench
After generating the Compensation Details Report, upon clicking on download report to spreadsheet button, the output is being generated to Excel output.
Customer requests to add a new column 'Comments' (BEN_CWB_PERSON_INFO.WS_COMMENTS) to this output.
But this column is not available in the underlying Webadi Integrator layout or content, hence they are not able to add this column in the report output.
BEN_CWB_PERSON_INFO.WS_COMMENTS should be there
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to CWB Administrator responsibility.
2. Under reporting -> Compensation Detail.
3. Compensation Detail Report opens up.
4. Select any period , for example, selected period – 01-Jan-2012 – 31-Dec-2012, 07-May-2012.
Compensation Plan – CWB Component Plan
Country - All countries
Business Group – All Business Groups
Levels Down – All Employees
Number of Rows Displayed – 20
5. The employee details are displayed.
6. Click on ‘Download to Spreadsheet’ button to download the report
7. Click on Download Default Definition.
8. The report can be saved or opened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms